Attorney Grant J. Gisondo
Grant J. Gisondo founded his practice to focus on family and marital law with offices in West Palm Beach serving Palm Beach County, Martin County, Saint Lucie County, Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Hillsborough and Orange County.
Grant worked for several years as a paralegal in the family law field where he gained an intimate knowledge of all areas of family law. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2011. Grant is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in Davie, Florida. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Florida.
With a background in business and finance, Mr. Gisondo is highly sought as a family and divorce attorney on South Florida particularly in complex or high asset divorce cases involving determining value and alimony allocation. Mr. Gisondo is also a licensed Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator.
Since being recruited by his firm, Mr. Gisondo has represented business owners, professional athletes, executives, medical, legal, financial professionals as well as working class men and women, stay-at home Moms in divorce, child custody, pre- nuptial agreements and post- judgment matters. Mr. Gisondo strongly believes in representation for all and offers a free initial in person consultationand an affordable and flexible payment plans. He will not lose a client to money nor waste any time or money on needless litigation.
Having developed a strong reputation for providing his clients top caliber representation and personal attention for producing excellent results, he has been selected by the Florida Bar Family Law referral service for Palm Beach County as well as a Legal Aide Family Law Approved Lawyer.
- Florida Bar Association
- Washington DC Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Family Law Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator
- Billfish Foundation member
- Surfers for Autism member
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County Pro Bono Award Recipient
- Teaching art classes at Palm Beach Gardens Community Center
- United States Coast Guard Auxiliary member
- Guest Speaker on Domestic Violence, Nova Southeastern University
- Mock Trail Participant, Rolling Green Elementary School
- Offshore Editor, Fly Life Magazine
- Admitted in 2011, Florida
2012, District of Columbia
- Palm Beach Atlantic College, B.S.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.